★Common specifications and concepts of stainless steel plates:
1. According to the rolling process, it is divided into cold rolling and hot rolling;
2. The thickness of cold-rolled coil is generally 0.3-3mm, and there are cold-rolled plates with thickness of 4-6mm, and the surface is generally 2B surface;
3. The thickness of hot-rolled coils is generally 3-14mm, and there are also 16mm coils, and the surface is generally NO.1 surface (industrial surface);
4. The width has trimming and burrs. The trimming of the same model is generally about 200-500 yuan per ton more expensive than the burrs.
5. The roll can be opened according to the length required by the customer. After being flattened by a flattening machine, it is called a flat plate.
6. Cold rolling generally Kaiping 1000×2000, 1219×2438 (4×8 feet), 1219×3048 (4×10 feet), 1500×3000;
7. Hot rolling generally Kaiping 1250×2440, 1250×3000, 1250×6000, 1530×3000, 1530×6000;
★The proportion of stainless steel commonly used materials:
1, 201, 304, 304L, 321 density 7.93
2. 316L, 310S density 7.98
3. 400 series density 7.75
★Stainless steel thickness tolerance:
1. During the rolling process of the steel mill machinery, the rollers are heated and slightly deformed, which leads to deviations in the thickness of the rolled plates. Generally, the thickness of the middle and the sides are thin. When measuring the thickness of the board, the state stipulates that the middle part of the board head should be measured.
2. The reason for the tolerance is that according to the market and customer needs, it is generally divided into large tolerance and small tolerance, and the way of expression is as follows
5.0 negative difference 55C, reference thickness: 4.45mm
3.0 minus 25C, reference thickness: 2.75mm
10.0 negative difference 80C, reference thickness: 9.2mm
★Because of the negative difference, for the convenience of calculation, the market quotation forms two quotation methods, namely: theoretical calculation and weighing calculation
Generally, the theoretical price is large, and the quantity can be weighed; the greater the negative difference in thickness, the lower the theoretical price.
Theoretical price = weighed price ÷ standard thickness × solid thickness
For example: 304 material, 10 cents weighing price 15.0, negative difference 30C
That is, the theoretical price=15÷10×9.7=14.55
Weighing price = rationale price ÷ actual thickness × standard thickness
For example: 304 material, 4% theoretical price 13.5, negative difference 55C
That is, the weighing price = 13.5÷3.45×4=15.65
★The commonly used cutting method and price of stainless steel are generally determined according to the thickness/size/quantity/difficulty
The thickness is less than 10 centimeters, and cutting board and laser are generally used for cutting;
The thickness is more than 10 centimeters, and the cutting is generally done by sawing, plasma, laser, and wire cutting.
The size deviation of the shearing board is about ±0.5~1mm, the thicker the shearing board, the larger the batch front, and the larger the size error. Scattered cutting has a larger error than batch cutting.
★Commonly used calculation formula for stainless steel plate:
Estimated weight kg = thickness mm × width m × length m × density
★Shear piece price = standard thickness mm × actual width m × length m × density × rationale price + processing fee
For example: 304 material, 5×90×1000, piece price=5×90×1000×7.93×reasonable price + 2 yuan cutting fee (+0.5 adjustment fee)
★Plasma parts price = standard thickness mm × (actual width + loss) m × (actual length + loss) m × density × rationale price + processing fee