The stainless steel industrial plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkaline gases, solutions and other media. It is an alloy steel that is not easy to rust, but it is not rust-free. Stainless steel plate refers to steel plate resistant to weak media such as atmosphere, steam, water, etc. Acid-resistant steel plate refers to steel plate resistant to chemical corrosive media such as acid, alkali, and salt.
The appearance color of stainless steel industrial plate is generally silver-white metallic. And the safety performance of this steel plate is also very good. There are many stainless steel plate manufacturers on the market. What is the specific use of this steel plate?
Generally speaking, stainless steel industrial plates will be widely used in some engineering buildings and have many high-quality characteristics. Next, I will introduce the characteristics and uses of stainless steel plates.
Characteristics of stainless steel industrial plate;
1. Stainless steel industrial plates generally have very good impact resistance and vibration resistance.
2. It is widely used in many large-scale engineering buildings, which requires it to withstand strong dynamic loads and its bearing capacity is also high. Only in this way can engineering construction be carried out better and have better safety.
3. Stainless steel industrial plates are also used in some petrochemical industries, where there are many corrosive substances, so this type of steel plate needs to have very good corrosion resistance.
4. Used in different industries, the required shape and degree of bending are different, so this steel plate also has very good welding performance and cold bending performance, and its plasticity and toughness are also relatively good.
Uses of stainless steel industrial plates:
1. Generally speaking, stainless steel industrial plates are mainly used in construction engineering, machinery manufacturing, container manufacturing, shipbuilding and bridge construction.
2. Stainless steel industrial plates are also used to make kitchen utensils, such as sinks, shelves and cabinets.
3. Stainless steel industrial plates are also used in the transportation field, such as railway vehicles, automobile exhaust systems, bumpers, etc.
4. In addition, in housing construction, stainless steel industrial panels can also be made into home decorations such as guardrails, railings, and protective nets. The stainless steel material makes the appearance completely unchanged, and the silver white appearance also makes it more beautiful.