For people, radiation is everywhere. The computers, mobile phones, hair dryers and photocopiers we often use all carry radiation. Radiation has its own size. Appropriate self-protection measures can eliminate radiation hazards. Regarding the radiation of the laser cutting machine, the radiation of the laser cutting machine cannot be underestimated, especially it can cause fatal damage to the human eye, so how to protect yourself and avoid the radiation damage of the laser cutting machine? Laser cutting processing manufacturers tell you.
Generally, new laser cutting machines like to stare at the cutting head. If you see the sparks produced by cutting for a long time, it will hurt your eyes and have a tingling sensation. During the processing of the laser cutting machine, the characteristics of the laser emission can make the energy highly concentrated in space and time. The energy density on the retina is 104-105 times higher than the energy density incident on the cornea. The laser has good monochromaticity and small fundus chromatic aberration. Very low laser energy can cause damage to the cornea or retina.
When the laser irradiates the skin, if the energy (power) is too high, it will cause skin damage. Of course, damage can be repaired by tissue. Although the functions have been reduced, it does not affect the overall functional structure. If the laser is irradiated on the skin for a long time, it may cause burns and scars. Although the damage to the eyes is much lighter, more attention must be paid.
The high temperature generated by the laser and natural gas cooperate to complete various treatments. At the same time, it will also generate a lot of dust, especially in the processing of some special metal materials. The generated smoke contains a lot of chemical components, and the dust in the air will be suspended and inhaled. It is harmful to the human body afterwards.
How to avoid damage caused by fiber laser cutting machine?
1. Equip the laser cutting machine with necessary protective equipment and wear protective glasses to prevent the laser from damaging human eyes. When cutting, other people in the work area are not allowed to look directly at the laser.
2. Operators should pay attention to eating more vitamin-rich foods such as carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, lean meat, animal liver, etc., and protein, and often drink some green tea, because these foods can help people better maintain their eyes, so , The human body can better maintain the laser cutting machine radiation under human body conditions.
3. It is necessary to have a matching dust removal device, try to operate in an environment with unobstructed air, and try to wear a mask.
4. In the layout of the cutting site, paint the working environment and walls of the cutting site dark to reduce radiation.
5. Do not touch the finished parts immediately to avoid burns due to residual temperature.
Categories: Tube Laser Cutting