First of all, people have to carry out an appearance inspection of the first batch of aluminum alloy die castings with poor defects to see if the surface of the castings has caused an uneven surface on some parts.
The reasons for friction and crevice corrosion in the production and processing of aluminum alloy die castings are given:
- (1) The position and appearance of the inner runner caused by the die-casting mold are not good;
- (2) Insufficient water cooling at the location where the aluminum alloy profile liquid corrodes strongly due to the forging standard.
The ways to deal with and avoid friction crevice corrosion are:
- (1) Improving the improper pouring in the position and orientation of the inner runner;
- (2) Improve the water cooling standard, it is very important to improve the strong location of the metal material liquid erosion;
- (3) Improve architectural coatings for part of crevice corrosion;
- (4) Adjust the water flow of the aluminum alloy liquid so that it does not cause cavitation
- (5) Remove the aluminum alloy adherence on the abrasive tool.
There is friction crevice corrosion in the production and processing of aluminum alloy die castings! Don’t worry, you can reasonably prevent such things from happening according to the left and right methods.